We are so excited to partner with a new brand - Daiwa! AND we have a great sale to introduce them, please read on. Allow us to tell you a little bit behind the brand and then we'll show you some of their luxurious massage chairs.
Daiwa worked closely with trained practitioners of Japanese Shiatsu Bodywork, who soothe and relax their patients with pressing and stretching techniques.
They then infused these techniques in the robotics of their massage chairs to make traditional Eastern medicine more widely available to American consumers.
Daiwa has been in the industry for the past 35 years and is dedicated to designing chairs that "look like furniture" instead of a plastic robot or gym toys and is driven by the passion for quality design. By paying attention to virtually every detail of the design process, you can be assured that your chair is made of the highest quality components. Saffiano Bicast leather - originally developed for luxury handbags - is used on all of their massage chairs, as well as metallic accent colors and quality that is built to last.
Daiwa is headquarter in Garenda, CA with offices in: Los Angeles, CA; Plano, TX; Stafford, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Kent, WA; Elmhurst, IL; Orland, FL; Aiea, HI and Columbia, MD.
Top Reasons to Buy a Daiwa Massage Chair:
- Innovative Leader in the Industry: Daiwa's engineers have carefully designed each Daiwa chair to take advantage of cutting-edge technology and manufacturing. Every new feature introduced is the result of rigorous quality control testing and user feedback.
- Value and Act Upon Customer Feedback: Daiwa completely listens to their customer's feedback. All comments are taken seriously and used to continue to improve and innovate.
- Committed to Innovation: Daiwa is committed to constantly improving and innovating their offering and takes all customer feedback seriously.
- 9 Service Locations Nationwide: Daiwa is very unique in the industry as it employs over 200 specially trained service technicians across the country in key locations such as CA, TX, FL, IL, NV, WA and HI.
- Gardena, CA USA Based Customer Service: should you have any warranty issues, simply call Daiwa's Customer Service line at (M-F between 9am-5pm PST) at 833-542-1918 and Repair/Technical Support at 310-525-2701. It's nice to talk to a real person who understands you and genuinely wants to help.
- Fast & Free Shipping: We'll get your order processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Your Daiwa Massage Chair will ship Less Than Truckload Freight and typically leaves one of their facilities within 48 hours.
Daiwa Massage Chairs
Remember the sale we told you about? Check it out:
The Daiwa Hubble Massage Lounger has very clean lines coupled with leading design features such as a 3D SL-Track with 48 airbags, zero gravity, and triple-layer foot reflexology rollers.
The Hubble is very adjustable with 3 shoulder width settings, 3 different timer settings for all programs (10, 20 and 30 min) as well as 3 different 3D programs (Shiatsu, Breathe and Revive) as well as 9 total auto programs and 8 different manual modes. The Hubble also features spinal reflexology stretch massage with rocking rotation technology to help reduce anxiety and help you have a more restful sleep. The Hubble requires 0" behind the chair while reclined and is perfect for people from 4'8" tall to 6'6" tall and up to 300 pounds.
Originally $10,500, this chair is on sale now for over $6,000 off! Get it now through June 23 for just $3,695.
Experience the perfect blend of advanced 3D massage technology with clean, modern design elements. The Daiwa Legacy 4 is a powerful massage chair designed to completely meet your needs and make your life easier to handle.
This chair features a 3D SL-track roller mechanism, full body scan, heat therapy, foot rollers, thermal knee massage, zero gravity, full body air compression, Bluetooth and USB charging station.
The Legacy 4 is a Space Saver chair which means that it can sit right up against the wall (3.25") with fully reclined making it perfect for those with smaller space. It also features 9 auto programs with 3 separate timer settings as well as 7 manual programs. The Daiwa Legacy 4 is suitable for people up to 6'6" tall and 300 pounds with an intensity level of 7-9.
Originally $10,000 this chair is on sale now for $9,000.
The Pegasus 2 Smart unique design allows it to take up as little room as possible while offering the biggest set of features available. The Wall-Hugger design uses a pivot-base system so that you can place it almost up against a wall and still enjoy the full recline position. The Zero Gravity recline feature positions the body in an optimal angle that relieves pressure on the joints and gives a peaceful, weightless sensation.
“Through every stage of the design process, we are attentive to high standards of quality control and to the design details that make all the difference.”
-Michael Kogure, Daiwa Massage Chair President
Daiwa promises to value customer feedback, innovate with the newest technology, test and upgrade their products on a constant basis, with a focus on design and dependability. Carrying Daiwa massage chairs is an honor for us and we believe you will love them too!
With World Class Customer Service which includes lifetime expert advice along with a Lowest Price Guarantee, you can feel confident purchasing your Diawa Massage Chair from WishRockRelaxation.com. Feel free to check our BBB and Google Reviews.
We are massage chair experts and are a family/veteran owned (SDVOSB) & operated company that would love to earn your business and serve you for this important purchase.