All canceled orders are subject to your cc fees (close to 3%) which are non-refundable plus a $20 processing fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges and any re-consignment fees associated. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
If you choose our free shipping option, you can expect to receive your item curbside within 7-10 business days of your item shipping--oftentimes sooner. Our carriers will typically bring your chair to the front door for you--many of our chairs come in 2-3 boxes.
- Oftentimes, the chair arrives fully reclined in one big box with the armrests in another box and the footrest in the last box. Typical assembly requires attaching the armrests and the footrest. In some cases, a pedestal for your remote. We have many installation videos available on our site and youtube channel. If you do decide to go with curbside delivery, expect to have help with moving the chair into your home and desired location as many of our chairs are quite heavy.
- A dolly (or 2) will greatly assist in moving your chair to the right location in your home
- Tip for moving your chair once it is assembled: fully recline your chair; place dolly next to the chair and "tip" chair onto its side on the dolly. You will then be able to roll your chair wherever you would like!
If you choose white glove delivery, there will be an additional charge of $250 (even though we may spend more than $600 for this delivery option). Your item will be delivered to your home, placed in the room of your choice exactly where you want it and set up. All debris will also be removed.
- Your chair will travel the bulk of its journey via LTL Freight and then transfer hands to the final mile/white glove delivery company. Because we have to use an outside contractor for this service, your delivery time will be extended by one week.
- You will need to notify the White Glove company how many stairs are required for the delivery into the house and location of your choice when they call you to schedule your delivery. If you have a difficult location (several stairs with challenging turns etc), please send us pictures so that we can make sure the delivery company is prepared.
- If they arrive and it requires a 3rd man, there will be extra charges such as an extra return trip and fee--we don't want you (or us) to have any surprises. Please really think about if you need white glove delivery--it's a lot more challenging and expensive to add it after your order has been placed.
- All debris (boxes) will be removed with white glove delivery. If you end up returning your item or exchanging it for something else, it will also require a white glove pickup which can be quite costly. Please keep this in mind as the delivery company is removing your debris.
We will do everything possible to ensure that your item arrives in the same condition that it left the manufacturer. Any product damage or loss is the responsibility of the shipping company, not Wish Rock Relaxation.BEFORE you sign the shipping weigh bill, please THOROUGHLY INSPECT YOUR ITEM. Signing for receipt of a damaged product removes the liability of the shipping company and Wish Rock Relaxation. Once you accept your shipment as non-damaged, the item is yours.
***If your item looks questionable upon delivery, CALL US at 803-574-9474 (WISH) and we'll immediately get the manufacturer involved while the Shipping Agent is on-site.****
30 Day Return Policy
We want this to be one of the best purchases that you've ever made! If you don't completely love your item, we will work with you to get into the right chair OR you can simply return it within 30 days of the ship date. This applies for all of our manufacturers except for UltraComfort and refurbished (Open Box, Certified Pre Owned, Refurb) chairs. UltraComfort now no longer accept any form of return or SWAP out due to buyer's remorse. However, if your chair arrives damaged, they will replace it.
If you'd like to exchange your chair for another chair we carry, we would love to keep your business and will work to absorb all the fees to help you get into a better chair to meet your needs.
- Item must be repackaged in it's original packaging, and must include all parts, hardware, controller and accessories. If you no longer have packaging, you will need to supply or pay for repackaging and likely a white glove pickup.
- Applies only to orders within the continental US. If we've shipped a chair to you in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or abroad the shipping fees were likely $800-$1200 in one direction.
- If there are quality issues with our chair, we will work with you to get the chair repaired, replaced or exchanged for a different chair. If you refuse repair, replacement or even an upgrade, then you will be responsible for the shipping in both directions and any applicable restocking fees.
Restocking fees are also typical in the industry. Specifically, several of our suppliers do charge them -- Human Touch and Cozzia (Svago, JP Medics, ErgoTec) are now 15% while Synca (Johnson) is 20%.
We will work with you to absorb the shipping and restocking fees if you choose to switch to another chair with us. If you end up wanting to return your item, you will be responsible for the shipping in both directions and any applicable fees and restocking fees. If you've tried a SWAP and simply do not want any of our items, you will be responsible for the shipping in both directions of each item, all fees incurred and the restocking fees of each chair where applicable.
NOTE: If you have chosen white glove delivery and then wish to return your chair, you will be responsible for all actual shipping fees incurred with your order. Because the boxes and packing materials are removed in a white glove delivery, you will also need a white glove pickup of your item which is often much more costly.
If you refuse repair or replacement of your item, you will be responsible for all shipping fees in both directions and any fees associated.