25 Ways to Relax Today
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. -Chinese Proverb
This weekend we’d like to you invite you to release all your tension and worries, and relax! Don’t forget to RSVP, to yourself, and make this a priority. Not sure what to do? We’ve compiled a helpful list to guide you.
- Release technology for an hour, a day, the whole weekend, whatever you can realistically spare.
- Take a long walk.
- Drive to the beach and sink your toes in the sand, or if you aren’t near one, spend some time in a nature preserve.
- Take a nap.
- Read a good book.
- Get a manicure.
- Plan a getaway.
- Have a lunch date with a friend.
- Do something creative.
- Take a bath. Light some candles.
- Spend time with your pets.
- Cozy up in a blanket with a cup of hot something.
- Order takeout.
- Declutter your workspace.
- Make a Gratitude List.
- Go to a Yoga Class.
- Watch the sunset.
- Plant flowers or fresh herbs.
- Eat dark chocolate.
- Laugh – go to a comedy club, or watch a funny sitcom or movie.
- Spend some time alone.
- Participate in Random Acts of Kindness.
- Sit in your Favorite Massage Chair!!
We believe relaxation is absolutely essential for your well-being! If sitting in a massage chair sounds like a divine way to relax to you, we can help. Please call us today at 803-574-9474 and we will help you find the most perfect massage chair for your needs and budget!
- Tags: Relaxation
- Joanna Walters